STAR WARS BATTLE FRONT

I am writing about a game that I got one week ago. It is called STAR WARS BATTLE FRONT.This is a game of patience and difficulty. I think that this is a very good game with a few faults like you can’t lie down when they are trying to shoot you. This will be corrected in the next update. There are some very cool maps with very good graphics like ewoks that squeak when you scare them. There are some mud holes that kill you when you fall in. You can break the trees in your way. When you play online, watch out, there are some people that have inappropriate names.   This is a very good game. I recommend this to teens and or adults and Star Wars fans. BYE.

7 Comments

1. That sounds like a really fun game. I like Star Wars so maybe I should try the game.

2. Great comments on the game, let’s hope we can crawl soon.

3. Good review. I will have to check this out.

4. Very interesting! Is it a first person shooter game? I don’t really like those. I do like other Star Wars games, so maybe I’ll give it a try!

5. <3 Star Wars so I should probably try out the game…..it sounds really fun!

6. This was a great video game review! I have not seen Star Wars yet but when I do, if I like it (and I probably will) I might check this out. Maybe my brothers would like this game because they like video games and are HUGE Star Wars fans. Thanks for the warning about the inappropriate names by the way.

7. this game sounds like a lot of fun! i love star wars so i should probably go check it out!!